«DNA-Technology» has been developing, producing and introducing to laboratories high-tech equipment and kits for PCR (polymerase chain reaction) analysis since 1993.
Our team brings together leading experts in the field of molecular biology, immunogenetics, medicine, thermodynamics, optics, electronics and programming. This has enabled us to preserve our high research and technical potential and ensure high quality and control standards at all manufacturing stages.
Our production sites meet requirements of international standards practiced by global companies. The company is certified in accordance with quality management system for medical devices ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and licensed by the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development. The manufactured products conform regulatory requirements for In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices (Directive 98/79/EC) and CE IVD certified.
Company's products are supplied to hospitals and laboratories through a global distribution network in more than 60 countries all over the world.
Our main areas of activities are:
• Customers support at any level of PCR laboratory workflow: development a plan for laboratory facilities, supply of kits, equipment and consumables, personnel training, analysis of the obtained results of an assay and its interpretation for clinicians;
• Full production cycle from R&D to manufacture of equipment, software, kits for PCR analysis for scientific and clinical areas;
• Production a wide range of kits for clinical bacteriology, virology, genetic diagnostic and detection of DNA of infectious agents in agricultural crops;
• Service support;
• Collaboration with clinicians and researchers in scientific projects.
Our product range includes equipment and devices for PCR laboratories such as:
• PCR instruments for real-time PCR analysis (DT line devices).
• PCR cabinets.
The company has established a strong research base that features highly sensitive and specific kits for PCR studies, such as:
• Detection of viral and bacterial infections:
- Hepatitis and HIV;
- Urogenital infections;
- Herpesvirus infections;
- Human papillomavirus infections;
- Respiratory tract infections;
- Especially dangerous and natural focal infections;
- Other infections;
• Analysis of microbiome composition of urogenital tract (Femoflor®, Androflor®).
• Detection of genetic predisposition to different diseases causing multisystem pathology, including oncogenetics (BRCA and CHECK2 SNP genotyping), metabolic disorders, immune system disorders and HLA genotyping.
Our goal is to apply the latest scientific discoveries in the field of molecular biology methods to routine laboratory practice to improve diagnostic quality for effective treatment and the prognosis of clinical outcome more precise.