DiAgam is a European company, with more than 25 years of experience, which manufactures Turbidimetric Specific Protein reagents.
Recognized as a very good quality assays, our leading innovative solutions are offered in user friendly instrument specific packaging for open chemistry systems from world leading instrument manufacturers including Abbott, Beckman, Siemens, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics or Roche*. These end-finished packaging kits save operator time and improve laboratory efficiency by eliminating reagent transfer.
Our solutions are also available in OEM for any distributor which is looking for a high quality Specific Protein reagents menu.
Our operations are ensured through our direct affiliates in Belgium, France, Iberia and Brazil. We also export in ASEAN, EMAE, LATAM and US markets.
Our assets are:
• Very good correlation versus Nephelometry
• Liquid reagents, controls and calibrators (traceable to International Standards (WHO, IFCC, NIBSC…)
• Label CE. Company certified ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016.
• Long expiration date and stability aboard instruments
• Registration and technical support with specialized staff
• Nanotechnologies with colloidal particles for CRP, Calprotectin, Cystatin C, Ferritin, RF and now with our innovative SARS-CoV-2 assay (a serological turbidimetric test for chemistry systems**)
Albumin (immunological), Albumin in Csf, Alpha-1-acid glycoprotein, Alpha-1-antitrypsin, Alpha-1-microglobulin, Alpha-2-macroglobulin, Beta-2-microglobulin, Apolipoprotein A1, Apolipoprotein B, ASO, Calprotectin, Complement C3, Complement C4, Ceruloplasmin, CRP, Haptoglobin, Ig A, Ig E, Ig G, Ig G in Csf, Ig M, Lipoprotein(a), Microalbumin, Prealbumin, Rheumatoid Factor, Retinol binding protein, SARS-CoV-2, Transferrin.
*All products names, registered trademarks, company names in this document remain the property of their respective owners
** For Research Use Only